Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Software Backups Android smartphone

An area of the forum to post ideas for new products or discuss things that are not related to 2BrightSparks products
Sofolon

Software Backups Android smartphone

Post by Sofolon »

Hello,
What software do you recommend to make backups on my PC of my Android smartphone (Galaxy S7). Thank you
Sofolon

Re: Software Backups Android smartphone

Post by Sofolon »

There is really no one to advise me!
trainvapeur

Post by trainvapeur »

HI,

I have the same problem :cry:

I can connect my Samsung A50 to the PC via USB. I can see it in the explorer but not in the 'from' form of SyncBack. What can I do

Jean in France
milesstone

Post by milesstone »

trainvapeur wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:01 am
HI,

I have the same problem :cry:

I can connect my Samsung A50 to the PC via USB. I can see it in the explorer but not in the 'from' form of SyncBack. What can I do

Jean in France
Sofolon wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:54 am
Hello,
What software do you recommend to make backups on my PC of my Android smartphone (Galaxy S7). Thank you
SyncBackPro and SyncBackSE can be used together with SyncBack Touch to allow you to backup and synchronize with other devices, e.g. Android devices.
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

Both SyncBackPro and SE supports backing-up files to a mobile device. To backup files to/from your mobile device you can either create an MTP profile or Touch profile in SyncBackPro/SE. SyncBack supports backing-up files/folders created by the user or files that user has access to from your device.

Please read 'Creating a SyncBack Touch profile' article for the procedure to create in SyncBackPro/SE:
https://www.2brightsparks.com/resources ... ofile.html

If you have any further questions, please submit a support ticket to [email protected] for assistance.

Thank you.
milesstone

Post by milesstone »

Thank you for sharing this info Swapna
Marnik

Post by Marnik »

Swapna wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:07 am
Hi,

Both SyncBackPro and SE supports backing-up files to a mobile device. To backup files to/from your mobile device you can either create an MTP profile or Touch profile in SyncBackPro/SE. SyncBack supports backing-up files/folders created by the user or files that user has access to from your device.

Please read 'Creating a SyncBack Touch profile' article for the procedure to create in SyncBackPro/SE:
https://www.2brightsparks.com/resources/articles/create-syncback-touch-profile.html

If you have any further questions, please submit a support ticket to [email protected] for assistance.
Thank you
shimran964

Post by shimran964 »

Swapna wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:07 am
Hi,

https://www.2brightsparks.com/resources/articles/create-syncback-touch-profile.html

Thank you.
Thanks for sharing the link I am looking for a backup software and finaly found it.