Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Link to this Support Forum

An area of the forum to post ideas for new products or discuss things that are not related to 2BrightSparks products
olidie
Experienced
Experienced

Link to this Support Forum

Post by olidie »

Hi,

I am a bit surprised to find all links to this forum removed from the 2brightsparks.com website. Is it just me or was the link e.g. in the Support menu really removed? Why?

Cheers
Oliver
olidie
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Link to this Support Forum

Post by olidie »

I can't get rid of the impression that this forum is being downgraded in order to get more customers to buy the SyncBack Upgrade Assurance.

A forum is a great way to build a knowledge base with answers to questions that pop up more or less often. Solving problems solely with Support Tickets is helping one person but is of no benefit for other users that might encounter the same problem at another point in time. This also means potentially more work for your support team.

Sure other users can help users but this is imho not working too well in this forum. My last two questions in the forum did not receive any answers. An answer by the support team to e.g. this one viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13831 would have been a short and permanent information not just for me but for other users being confronted by the same issue. I am using a another software that is supported by a great forum. The developer team is very active and anxious to help users. Whenever I read about this software on the web their forum is being mentioned as a major major selling point.

I am a single user of you really great and powerful software, bought the V9 upgrade without any need just to support, but am now being more or less left alone with possibly small and simple problems as I do not have the funds and urge to additionally buy the the U.A. since I am simple not a company that can write it off.

Oliver