Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Run profiles in sequence

An area of the forum to post ideas for new products or discuss things that are not related to 2BrightSparks products
tj.liste

Run profiles in sequence

Post by tj.liste »

Hi,
I am "backuping" my PC on a NAS and I think it would be more efficient to run the differents profiles I have in sequence rather than in parallel.
:idea: Is it possible to imagine a global parameter (checkbox ?) to run all the selected profiles in parallel or in sequence ?

Thanks for the good job. =D>
Regards
Thierry
Sn3akyP3t3
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Re: Run profiles in sequence

Post by Sn3akyP3t3 »

Surprised nobody has ever replied to this.

May I suggest making a group profile. Add your backup profiles to the group profile in the order you want them to run top down. Don't check the box to run them in parallel and boom done.