Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:
- This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
- If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.
An area of the forum to post ideas for new products or discuss things that are not related to 2BrightSparks products
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:41 pm
I've discovered in this forum the editor is not creating Ordered Lists correctly. Both Lists and Ordered Lists create the same template text and end up just being Lists. One has to manually edit Ordered Lists by adding the necessary number for it to be treated correctly. I suggest restoring that default setting to include the missing single one character.
Should be easy to recreate by just creating a new post or reply to mine and see for yourself.
- This was created using List.
- This was created using Ordered List.
- This is an example of a corrected Ordered List.
- To fix this just add a one like so