Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

how do i change password.

Do not post questions here! For reporting errors or missing information in help files, translations, documentation, etc. for all 2BrightSparks software and the web site.
surfing69

how do i change password.

Post by surfing69 »

I received a change of password in an email which stated

"You can of course change this password yourself via the profile page. If
you have any difficulties please contact the board administrator."

However I cannot for the life of me find the profile page and/or the password change page.

Please help
Dave Wilkins
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: how do i change password.

Post by Dave Wilkins »

User Control Panel link (immediately below the 2BrightSparks logo - look up) >

Profile tab >

Edit Account Settings (on left, a little below the level of the tabs)

Note this is standard phpBB forum software, but was upgraded a while back. Locations may have changed since your email, depending on its date.
Dave Wilkins
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by Dave Wilkins »

BTW, note that the Easter holiday just started here (Fri & Mon are both public holidays here). No guarantees in the meantime :) Normal hours resume sometime GMT Tue Apr 2
surfing69

Post by surfing69 »

Doh !!! #-o

I must have momentarily developed word blindness ! :oops: