Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

SyncBack Free is there and not there

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
davidjgrandy

SyncBack Free is there and not there

Post by davidjgrandy »

I installed SyncBackFree a few weeks ago and it seems to be working fine, happily backing up files and folders. Today I tried to open up the program to check to see if one sub-folder was among the folders that I'm backing up. I double clicked on the SyncBackFree toolbar icon, and nothing opened, same with the Desktop Icon, and when I went into Apps in the Start menu. Nothing. Nothing opens but it looks like it's backing things up just fine.

I did upgrade to Windows 11 a few days ago. I couldn't put that in my profiles as it's not an opetion on your site yet.

Thoughts?