Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

User Iinterface uses too small fonts

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
Merel

User Iinterface uses too small fonts

Post by Merel »

My old computer was running Windows 10. The user interface was easy to read.

My new computer is preinstalled with Windows 11 Home
On this computer SyncBack looks different. The fonts are way too small to read comfortably.
Titles and profiles list are shown with very small font size

That situation is not acceptable on a normal desktop screen size

Does anybody has the same problem ?
Gardener040

Re: User Iinterface uses too small fonts

Post by Gardener040 »

Yes, same here on my Win11 machine
jiboom

Re: User Iinterface uses too small fonts

Post by jiboom »

I would have the same situation, but after my friend upgraded his system to Windows 11, he got a lot of problems with Syncback and some programs. I was also going to update my system, but when he told me about it, I did not update it.

I don't know why, but a lot of people are unhappy with Windows 11.