Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

SyncBackFree BETA V7.6.27.0

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
mickyj
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

SyncBackFree BETA V7.6.27.0

Post by mickyj »

A new BETA of SyncBackFree is available for download:

http://www.2brightsparks.com/assets/sof ... _Setup.exe

It contains the following changes:

New: In file and folder selection window can now open selected folder in File Explorer via pop-up menu
New: In file and folder selection window there are new main menu options to ignore or include all new files and folders
Fixed: Visual issues related to high DPI
Fixed: Search in profile configuration
Fixed: GROUPNAME and VISUALGROUPNAME variables were not set to an empty string if not run as part of a group
Fixed: CRITICALERROR variable now set in Run After
Fixed: The File and Folder Selection tree was not using the display filters
Updated: The main menu option to only show groups and profiles not in group is now enabled by default
dmh125

Re: SyncBackFree BETA V7.6.27.0

Post by dmh125 »

I'm getting an error 404 when trying to download the beta. This is what my UI looks like now - Title Bar and menu bar look good, rest of text is tiny. Can't change size of SegoeUI font (tells me must be between 6 and 6). Windows 10 64 bit 1607, 4k resolution, 150% display scaling.
Attachments
SyncBackProFree_UI_v7.6.18.0.jpg
SyncBackProFree_UI_v7.6.18.0.jpg (191.35 KiB) Viewed 3485 times
Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: SyncBackFree BETA V7.6.27.0

Post by Kostas »

dmh125 wrote:I'm getting an error 404 when trying to download the beta. This is what my UI looks like now - Title Bar and menu bar look good, rest of text is tiny. Can't change size of SegoeUI font (tells me must be between 6 and 6). Windows 10 64 bit 1607, 4k resolution, 150% display scaling.
The reason for the 404 is because a new release (V7.6.28.0) is available. You can download it from http://www.2brightsparks.com/download-syncbackfree.html

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]