Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Add further source and destinations folders to Profile Setup?

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
Biff
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Add further source and destinations folders to Profile Setup?

Post by Biff »

Can I add here further source and destinations folders:
Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Add further source and destinations folders to Profile Setup?

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

You have posted your question in a wrong section. As your screen shot shows you are using SyncBackFree, you should post your questions in SyncBackFree section (instead of SyncBackPro). So, I have moved your post to SyncBackFree section.

However, to answer your question – A profile in SyncBackFree can point to only one Source and one Destination location. So, you may have to create multiple profiles to backup files from different Source and Destination locations.

Thank you.
Biff
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Post by Biff »

Hello Swapna,

Very sorry for that. And thank you for moving the post.

Alright, I understand, so create new profiles then.

Many thanks again
Gary A
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Post by Gary A »

To take it a step further, after I created my individual source/destination profiles, I then created a single Group profile and added the individual profiles that I wanted to run at the same time, to save steps.
Biff
Enthusiastic
Enthusiastic

Post by Biff »

Alright, yes, that is a good procedure, thank you very much, Gary A.