Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

System can not find the path specified

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
hanst

System can not find the path specified

Post by hanst »

I have my windows 10 backup on an external hard disk (Freecom HDD) and I want to mirror this file on an other external hard disk (LaCie Cloudbox). I created a path and with a manual start it works fine. But I am not able to create a scheduled plan for this. The message I receive is "the system can not find the specified path". ?????????????????????
Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: System can not find the path specified

Post by Kostas »

Hi,

Have a look at this KB article for a solution to the problem:
http://support.2brightsparks.com/knowle ... file-error

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]