Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Downloading previous versions

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
andrea81

Downloading previous versions

Post by andrea81 »

Hi all!
My name is Andrea and I come from Italy.
I need to obtain a backup for an old machine, running Windows XP.
Normally I am an OS X users, so I am not very familiar with Windows software. A quick google search led me to SyncBackFree.
However, I have read that the latest version does not (understandably) support XP. Hence I would like to know if there is a repository for older versions, in order to allow me to obtain one that can work on that particular computer.

Thanks in advance for the replies!
Andrea
Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Downloading previous versions

Post by Kostas »

Hi,

The latest SyncBack apps are not officially supported on Windows XP. You can refer to the KB article for SyncBackPro/SE/Free system requirements:

http://support.2brightsparks.com/knowle ... quirements

However, you can still install SyncBackFree on Windows XP and perform evaluation tests to see if it is suitable for your requirement. Keep in mind though that we can't offer support to solve issues/errors that occur with the use of SyncBack apps on Windows XP as it is not officially supported.

You can download and install the latest version of SyncBackFree from here:

http://www.2brightsparks.com/download-syncbackfree.html

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]