Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Task Scheduler Error: 2147943785

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
Kol12

Task Scheduler Error: 2147943785

Post by Kol12 »

Hi,

I'm new to SyncBackFree and am getting the error 2147943785 in Task Scheduler when SyncBackFree is attempting to run a profile.

My brief searches suggest this may be a permissions issue but I'm not sure how to go about fixing it. I use a standard Windows user account and only the administrator account when I need to. When I create or modify a profile it asks about something to do with the user password and Task Scheduler and I choose to retain the user password. Is this wrong and what is causing the Task Scheduler error?
Kol12

Re: Task Scheduler Error: 2147943785

Post by Kol12 »

P.S. I'm entering the standard user accounts logon password instead of the administrators accounts logon. Is that an issue?
Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

Please read this forum post for more details:

viewtopic.php?t=12728&p=48404#p48404

Thank you.
Kol12

Post by Kol12 »

I'm not really sure where to go with this, I have Win 10 home so can't change any policies. I enabled run with highest privileges in Task Scheduler but now when trying to modify the schedule I get an access is denied error.

Is this easier run from the administrators account? Can I change the profile to use the administrators user/password to trigger the task in Task Scheduler?