Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Delete files option doesn't do anything

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
travelinmonkey

Delete files option doesn't do anything

Post by travelinmonkey »

I have a WD My Cloud Mirror 4 TB external ...

I have my profiles set up to backup some directories and sync other directories ... I have the following issue

Regardless of what the profile is set to do, if something comes up for me to skip or delete, every time I choose delete, the file remains on the NAS. I can manually go into the NAS and delete the same files, they get deleted and never show up again .. I am assuming this is a permission issue but don't know where to look and how to make it right

So, my question is... how can I get this awesome software to actually delete the files I want to delete while it is running?