Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

error: D: \ Config.Msi \

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
marcasnow

error: D: \ Config.Msi \

Post by marcasnow »

Hi there
I have been using this program for a long time and I am happy about it but for some months this program has made me a mistake that I can not solve.
the program finishes the mirror copy and the log reports that it failed for the following error: D: \ Config.Msi \
the settings are mirror copy of the hard disk D on the hard disk F. hard disk D is the disk with all my data while hard disk F is an external USB hard disk.
When I start the backup it immediately communicates the error and the same error is communicated in the final log

can someone help me solve the error and be able to use the program for my mirror copy?

Andrea
marcasnow

Re: error: D: \ Config.Msi \

Post by marcasnow »

does anyone have a solution to my problem?
Swapna
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: error: D: \ Config.Msi \

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

Please refer to this forum post

viewtopic.php?t=10310

Thank you.