Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

How to copy recursive folders but to only one folder?

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
swiss

How to copy recursive folders but to only one folder?

Post by swiss »

Hi,

I would like to know if possibly to make a backup this way:
- Source: *.JPGs from multiple folders all having subfolders and from a common root folder. This part should be easy by specifying filter like *\ and *.jpg
- Destination: ONLY one folder. I don't mind if the origin has 1000 folders. I need all the JPEGs in a unique folder containing the 24.000 jpgs. No further folder structure needed.

What would be the option to set of configure? I cannot make it happen.. it always respects the folder structure from origin.

Thanks in advance!
cliffhanger
Expert
Expert

Re: How to copy recursive folders but to only one folder?

Post by cliffhanger »

swiss

Re: How to copy recursive folders but to only one folder?

Post by swiss »

cliffhanger wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:06 pm
Hi, see here (and elsewhere on the forum)
This is exactly what I was looking to do. Flattening the structure looks not supported.
Thanks for the prompt answer