Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

I can't restore Documents from an external drive

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
ahduncu

I can't restore Documents from an external drive

Post by ahduncu »

I have attempted to restore Documents saved in an external file by SyncBackFree but have not been able to do so. I have tried several times and the restore has been running for hours but after that I get the sign "failed" with hundreds of "errors". I don't know what I am doing wrong or why it should take so long. I am using an up to date version of Windows 10 as my operating system.
ahduncu

Re: I can't restore Documents from an external drive

Post by ahduncu »

I am not replying - I am wondering as to why I never received any answers to my question of October 31. 2018. Is it possible that I did something wrong?
mickyj
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: I can't restore Documents from an external drive

Post by mickyj »

Hi, SyncBackFree is free and doesn't come with technical support from 2BrightSparks:

https://help.2brightsparks.com/support/ ... 3000335580

The forum is primarily for users helping other users. I suspect nobody replied because you didn't provide the most important detail, e.g. what were the errors? You can often find a solution to common errors in the Knowledge Base:

https://help.2brightsparks.com/support/solutions