Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Profiles scheduling

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
lion62

Profiles scheduling

Post by lion62 »

Hi,

In the profile summary there are both last and next execution of the record I saved.
Does anyone know how to prevent a profile from starting before scheduling time?
If I power up my desktop before the next execution, SyncBackFree starts the profile immediately and I do not like that.
Many thanks in advance
mmullins_98
Expert
Expert

Re: Profiles scheduling

Post by mmullins_98 »

The task scheduler does the starting of your profiles not SyncbacFree. The task scheduler is part of the OS and therefore is where you need to look for your problem. If you don't know how to use the task scheduler then I would suggest you search the internet to learn. Also you didn't say which OS you are using but I know Windows has plenty of help on the internet.
Good luck.
lion62

Re: Profiles scheduling

Post by lion62 »

Many thanks for your precious suggestions. I'll do it