Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Files of a certain profile are no longer copied to the target

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
Michail

Files of a certain profile are no longer copied to the target

Post by Michail »

Hello!

Since some time changed files of a profile are not copied to the target. This affects only one profile. All other profiles seem to work. Does anyone know what could be the reason for this? Previously, the same profile worked properly.

Thanks in advance!
mmullins_98
Expert
Expert

Re: Files of a certain profile are no longer copied to the target

Post by mmullins_98 »

You may find the answer in this article:
"Most common reasons for files being skipped"
https://help.2brightsparks.com/support/ ... ng-skipped
Michail

Re: Files of a certain profile are no longer copied to the target

Post by Michail »

Hello mmullins_98,

thanks for the reply and the link! Unfortunately there is no option that applies to me. There are several reasons why the problem is a mystery to me:
  • I created a completely new profile without changing anything in the default options. The new profile has the same problems as the old one.
  • The problem occurs when I copy files to an external drive (let's call it "drive 1"). The same files are copied to another external drive ("drive 2") without any problems.
  • With a different profile, I copy other files to the same drive ("Drive 1"). This works without any problems. From this I conclude that "drive 1" is technically OK.
The whole thing makes no sense to me!?