Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Wrong subdirectories shown in copied profile

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
lphilpot

Wrong subdirectories shown in copied profile

Post by lphilpot »

SyncBackFree 10.1.24.0
Windows 11

I've created a manually-triggered group to copy selected directories from my NAS to my laptop. On the first profile in the group, I selected specific subdirectories under the source directory since I don't want to copy everything. It works fine.

I then copied that profile and changed the source to another directory, under which I'll once again select specific subdirectories. However, when I try to select them on the new profile, I still see the ones from the other profile. I can't find any way to view the new source's subdirectories . There's no way to navigate to the new source directory, nor to force the profile to update / re-read.

What am I missing?

Thanks.
lphilpot

Re: Wrong subdirectories shown in copied profile [Solved]

Post by lphilpot »

Never mind, I'm an idiot. #-o I figured it out. It's the "remove folders from the tree that do not exist" button. Based on the wording I didn't think that was it, but it apparently is.

Thanks.