Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Problem with reading and understanding the message

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
FatalErrorTG

Problem with reading and understanding the message

Post by FatalErrorTG »

Hello
I get a message like in the picture and I don't know how to interpret it, what exactly is it?

What should I do to prevent this message from appearing, how to fix it ...

best regards
SW
warwagon

Re: Problem with reading and understanding the message

Post by warwagon »

I just saw this the other day. In that case he was trying to transfer a 13GB file to a Fat32 formatted USB flash drive. So if your backup drive is formatted Fat32 and those files are over 4GB ..that's the issue.
FatalErrorTG

Re: Problem with reading and understanding the message

Post by FatalErrorTG »

Thanks for the answer, but I have everything in ntfs partition format. The files are small ...

best regards
SW