Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Unable To Open SyncBack Touch App After Android 8.0 Update

SyncBack Touch is a cross-platform (Windows, macOS, Linux and Android) file server for use with SyncBackPro and SyncBackSE. It is free to use with SyncBackPro/SE V10 or newer. For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
garryjoshi

Unable To Open SyncBack Touch App After Android 8.0 Update

Post by garryjoshi »

I've been using the SyncBack Touch app on my Note 8 for a while now. It was functioning just fine when my phone was running Android 7.0 however today that I updated to latest Android 8.0 whenever now I am trying to open the app it is only loading a white blank screen on it's startup and simply closing itself after few seconds automatically...Can anyone please help??
Kostas
2BrightSparks Staff
2BrightSparks Staff

Re: Unable To Open SyncBack Touch App After Android 8.0 Update

Post by Kostas »

Hi,

I have SyncBack Touch running on Android 8.1 (different device model though) without issues. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it?

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]
garryjoshi

Post by garryjoshi »

Kostas wrote:Hi,

I have SyncBack Touch running on Android 8.1 (different device model though) without issues. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it?

Thanks,
Kostas
[2bs]
Ah yes! I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it's working just fine once again. Thank you so much Kostas :)
Tellypotts

Post by Tellypotts »

garryjoshi wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:34 am
I've been using the SyncBack Touch app on my Note 8 for a while now. It was functioning just fine when my phone was running Android 7.0 however today that I updated to latest Android 8.0 whenever now I am trying to open the app it is only loading a white blank screen on it's startup and simply closing itself after few seconds automatically...Can anyone please help??
Hi have you tried to clear the app caches and check it again or have you tried to update syncback app because something is similar happened to me and when I clear the app caches my problem got solved.
jokovich

Post by jokovich »

Tellypotts wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:13 am
garryjoshi wrote:
Hi have you tried to clear the app caches and check it again or have you tried to update syncback app because something is similar happened to me and when I clear the app caches my problem got solved.
Hello everyone!
Thanks garryjoshi for the valuable advice, I've been looking for this information for a long time.
milesstone

Post by milesstone »

jokovich wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:05 pm
Tellypotts wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:13 am
garryjoshi wrote:
I've been using the SyncBack Touch app on my Note 8 for a while now. It was functioning just fine when my phone was running Android 7.0 however today that I updated to latest Android 8.0 whenever now I am trying to open the gbwhatsapp app it is only loading a white blank screen on it's startup and simply closing itself after few seconds automatically...Can anyone please help??
Hello everyone!
Thanks garryjoshi for the valuable advice, I've been looking for this information for a long time.
Hi jokovich it is a simple task to do just you have to uninstall the app and then reinstall it again and your problem is solved. :)
Zabuza

Post by Zabuza »

Hii guys, i have redmi note 9 android 11. The app was working just fine. But from few days, it's not opening. In the starting, the app started crashing. I uninstalled it and re-installed it thinking that i might solve the problem. But it got worse. After installing again, it is only showing white screen. No matter what i do, cleaning cache, reinstalling it, nothing is working.
john006

Post by john006 »

i used this trick.just reinstalled and problem solved. :o
immortalGoku1452

Post by immortalGoku1452 »

Zabuza wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:30 am
Hii guys, i have redmi note 9 android 11. The app was working just fine. But from few days, it's not opening. In the starting, the app started crashing. I uninstalled it and re-installed it thinking that i might solve the problem. But it got worse. After installing again, it is only showing white screen. No matter what i do, cleaning cache, reinstalling it, nothing is working.
You should check the developer settings of your Android smartphone. Some apps require advanced developer options to be able to run fine. Have you tried installing and re installing the app?
AnaHuff

Post by AnaHuff »

immortalGoku1452 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 1:14 pm
Zabuza wrote:
You should check the developer settings of your Android smartphone. Some apps require advanced developer options to be able to run fine. Have you tried installing and re installing the app?
I tried installing and reinstalling the app and the problem was solved. Thank you very much .
leone

Post by leone »

Zabuza wrote:
Same case happened with me.
I've Samsung A73, Android 13.
The app is only showing the white screen. And no matter what i do, it's not solving anything.
Clearing cache, reinstalling the app, clearing data, neither of them is helping. I also waited for the latest update, but didn't solve the issue.
tuckerandy

Post by tuckerandy »

Hello, if anyone from you is not able to open Syncback touch app, please update your app to its latest version. Currently, I am using my old Android phone with Android 9.0 and the app is running so fine. There's no need to install it over and over again, just relax and update the app.
tuckerandy

Post by tuckerandy »

tuckerandy wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 9:31 am
Hello, if anyone from you is not able to open Syncback touch app, please update your app to its latest version. Currently, I am using my old Android phone with Android 9.0 and the app is running so fine. There's no need to install it over and over again, just relax and update the app.
BTW, When using SyncBack Touch, it's crucial to ensure the security of the remote devices. Any vulnerability or compromise on these devices could potentially expose your files and data to unauthorized access or manipulation.
Last edited by Kostas on Wed May 17, 2023 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed app icon