Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

SyncBack Touch For Complete Wireless File Management

SyncBack Touch is a cross-platform (Windows, macOS, Linux and Android) file server for use with SyncBackPro and SyncBackSE. It is free to use with SyncBackPro/SE V10 or newer. For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Anshul99

SyncBack Touch For Complete Wireless File Management

Post by Anshul99 »

I feel like Syncback Touch has far more potential. So I'm just dropping some ideas of what I think it can do, and would be amazing:

A true alternative to FTP and SMB. I'd like to use Syncback Touch to fully access my files across my laptop, desktop, and mobile phone (Android), all of which are connected to my WiFi. I think the performance of ST is unparalleled compared to other wireless transfer methods.

Right now, the process is quite cumbersome. It only works via profiles on Syncbackpro. What if I want to access a file on my laptop using my phone? I feel like Touch is capable of it, but it can't. I have to use a generic FTP or SMB server (currently I'm using Solid Explorer with regular Windows sharing, which is slow and unintuitive at best).

So a request to the developers: please consider making Touch a full cross-platform file management solution. Unrestricted by complex profiles, and intuitive and easy to use.