Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

I need syncbackpro's vietnamese language file

Do not post questions here! For reporting errors or missing information in help files, translations, documentation, etc. for all 2BrightSparks software and the web site.
nguyển.Đức

I need syncbackpro's vietnamese language file

Post by nguyển.Đức »

I need syncbackpro in vietnamese, or vietnamese language file of syncbackpro. please help. Thank you.
cliffhanger
Expert
Expert

Re: I need syncbackpro's vietnamese language file

Post by cliffhanger »

Hi, AFAIK there is no Vietnamese translation of SyncBackPro program interface, possibly because no-one ever offered to make one

There is certainly no sign of 'Vietnamese' in the list of available languages in the Help files for SE/Pro V5/6/7/8. Nor was there any credit for a Vietnamese translation for the original SyncBack V3 (now discontinued), so I guess you always were (and still are) out of luck until someone offers. The list on Preferences menu > Languages right now (in whatever version-number you have - you didn't say...) will tell you which languages are available for the interface (AFAIK, the Help file is only available in English nowadays)

2BS were'advertising' for alt-language translators recently, but Vietnamese was not mentioned. I don't know any particular reason why not.
jamssyyy

Re: I need syncbackpro's vietnamese language file

Post by jamssyyy »

nguyển.Đức wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:02 am
I need syncbackpro in vietnamese, or vietnamese language file of syncbackpro. please help. Thank you.
Thank you for your request. While I don't have direct access to SyncBackPro or its language files, I recommend visiting the official SyncBackPro website or support forum. They may have language options or language packs available for download, including Vietnamese. Exploring their resources and checking their support community could provide you with the necessary information and guidance you need. Good luck in your search for the Vietnamese version or language file of SyncBackPro!