Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Multiple instances

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
Skyracer

Multiple instances

Post by Skyracer »

We have had a Synback Pro server running for a few years now and during the last monts I have noticed that every time I log in to the server there are multiple instances of syncback in the task bar and in the task manager.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (24.26 KiB) Viewed 3280 times
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (296.48 KiB) Viewed 3280 times
It puzzels me since the back up jobs are defined with 3 to 5 minutes apart and one of them takes more than 20 seconds to execute. Currently we have 96 jobs and all of them are running smoothly so I cant undertsand why the intances are initiated.

The machine is a W2k8 R2 virutal guest on VMWare 6.5 with 8 Gb of ram and 1 vCPU.

Has anyone of you seen this before?
Skyracer

Re: Multiple instances

Post by Skyracer »

(The version of syncback pro is V7.6.28.0.)