Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Bottom Pane not working properly

SyncBackFree is the freeware version of SyncBack. It is *not* an evaluation version of SyncBackPro/SE.
SuperSpreader

Bottom Pane not working properly

Post by SuperSpreader »

Hi

Been using this software for years but now have a problem I can't fix. The bottom pane that used to appear after running a profile, the one showing number of files, size etc, is no longer displaying properly. Might be something I did inadvertently, as no-one else seems to have the issue :oops:

I've tried all the settings but can't fix it. Screenshot attached:

Thanks for any ideas [-o<
Attachments
img00001.jpg
img00001.jpg (159.8 KiB) Viewed 3192 times
mmullins_98
Expert
Expert

Re: Bottom Pane not working properly

Post by mmullins_98 »

Can't tell what version you are on but the latest is 9.3.11.0. My 9.3.11.0 bottom pane looks different from yours & shows a small box on the right with the # of files to copy or whatever but no file names on the left bottom.
SuperSpreader

Re: Bottom Pane not working properly

Post by SuperSpreader »

Thanks mmullins_98. Mine used to look like yours and I'd like to get it back. Is there some way of resetting it to the defaults, or will I need to uninstall everything and start from scratch? I have the latest version, on a windows 10 64 computer.

cheers

Super