Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

SyncBackPro Users, I have some questions

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
meltikeb9

SyncBackPro Users, I have some questions

Post by meltikeb9 »

When using the ZIP and Upload feature (To ACD), does it temporarily store the ZIP file?

I only have 16GB free space on my fileserver, and will need to increase it if it does keep it locally briefly

And another question, If I set a profile to run every 3 hours, and its still running when 3 hours comes, what happens? Does it just keep going?

Thanks!
meltikeb9

Re: SyncBackPro Users, I have some questions

Post by meltikeb9 »

meltikeb9 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:28 pm
When using the ZIP and Upload feature (To ACD), does it temporarily store the ZIP file?

I only have 16GB free space on my fileserver, and will need to increase it if it does keep it locally briefly

And another question, If I set a profile to run every 3 hours, and its still running when 3 hours comes, what happens? Does it just keep going?

Thanks!

issue got solveddd!!
Tellypotts

Post by Tellypotts »

Can you please share more detail's about how did you solve your issue?
juankax

Post by juankax »

sure it's solved? I think not..
thinkappleseven

Post by thinkappleseven »

i was looking for the same