Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Backing up from Google Drive not backing up all files

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
peaston

Backing up from Google Drive not backing up all files

Post by peaston »

I have in Google drive a folder with

4,117 files, in
60 folders, making up
22.6 GB

When I download from Google Drive using Drive's download feature, I get those numbers. When I use Filezilla to copy over, I get the exact same numbers.

When I use Syncback Pro, however, I am missing 117 files. Instead it only backs up:

4,000 files
60 folders
22.5 GB

Is there a file limit on how many files Syncback can backup from Google Drive? When I re-run the profile, it finds no differences. I've made sure to remove all of the default filters, same thing. I find it suspicious that the number of files backed up is exactly 4,000. That seems to indicate a cap.

I've check the log, there are no errors and no files were filtered out.

Is there some limit with Syncback and Google Drive I need to know aobut? It would be disappointing given that the free Filezilla does it correctly.

Regards,

Paul
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Re: Backing up from Google Drive not backing up all files

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

We have answered via your parallel support ticket.

Thank you