Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Syncback Copy only for the file change

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
ghaffar3

Syncback Copy only for the file change

Post by ghaffar3 »

We are running syncback pro v6. This is working fine with loads of profiles and we mainly use this for backup from source->destination. Now we have a new scenario. We have a source folder, and want to copy files only changed to destination folder. So in general destination folder is a watch folder for a service and will normally be empty. So when a file changes at source it copies to destination, and at destination after file is processed it deletes it. So the destination always remains empty.

I have setup a profile as a backup using fast backup option. But when a file is changed on the source it copies all files to destination which is what i don't want. I just need the changed/new file to be copied to the destination. Don't copy the other files.

How to do this ?