Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Email notification on completion of group profile run..

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
FB1999

Email notification on completion of group profile run..

Post by FB1999 »

Hi all,

I have a scheduled group profile containing a dozen individual profiles. Each individual profile is configured to send me an email on failure - but I would also like to receive a notification email to confirm that the group profile has run, whether successful or otherwise. I don't want to have each individual profile email me when successful, as I have several similar groups, all scheduled, and that's dozens of emails.

The only way I have been able to do this is to set up a dummy individual profile that is the last to run in the group - it is configured to send me an email unconditionally when run.

The ability to confirm that a group profile has indeed run seems very obvious. Is there a better way to implement this? Would it make sense to be able to associate email delivery with a group profile as well as individual profiles?

Thanks to any who reply - and very many apologies if I've missed something obvious.

FB
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Re: Email notification on completion of group profile run..

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

Sorry, email notification is only available at the per-profile level, not for the group.

However, I will forward your request to the relevant department for their review and consideration.

Thank you.