Before posting, and to avoid disappointment, please read the following:

• This forum is not for 2BrightSparks to provide technical support. It's primarily for users to help other users. Do not expect 2BrightSparks to answer any question posted to this forum.
  • If you find a bug in any of our software, please submit a support ticket. It does not matter if you are using our freeware, a beta version or you haven't yet purchased the software. We want to know about any and all bugs so we can fix them as soon as possible. We usually need more information and details from you to reproduce bugs and that is better done via a support ticket and not this forum.

Issues with FTP and multiple working threads

For technical support visit https://support.2brightsparks.com/
dantroxel

Issues with FTP and multiple working threads

Post by dantroxel »

I am finding issues with SyncBackPro, using FTP with multiple worker threads to speed up backups. After a random amount of time, SyncBackPro will no longer transfer files. The app is still working, but no more transfer progress. I have left it alone for hours and still no progress. Any suggestions to try? I have used from 2 to 10 worker threads - they all cause the app to stop sending data after some time has past. I have to exit the app - can't stop the profile - just sits there greyed out.

The originating device is a Windows Server 2019, using FTP to a QNAP device over the internet. The app and both systems are updated to current patches and firmware.
Swapna
Expert
Expert

Re: Issues with FTP and multiple working threads

Post by Swapna »

Hi,

Please generate/submit a support zip with debug logs of the profile run to [email protected] for investigation. Full instructions for creating and submitting the support zip are given here:
https://help.2brightsparks.com/support/ ... 3000335603

If your zip is over 20MB, contact us for alternate instructions, advising the actual size.

Do not post (nor links to) Support Zips on this open forum.

Thank you